Tuesday 5 June 2012

Ashdown Forest

I know I know, it has been far far too long since I have updated the blog.

Believe it or not, I havn't had the chance to go out and do much photography, as most of the time I'm either working or doing the photo a day challenge, which I will do an update for tomorrow (Hopefully).

The saturday just gone, my photographically adventurous friend Bonnie, and myself went to Ashdown forest just outside of Crowborough.

I would like to think the level of quality in photography is improving. I come back from a shoot and find I have more and more photos that I find are usable.

Let's get these photos up, afterall I know that's why most of you are here.




















Twas a lovely day out filled with photography and cornettos.

Thank you for coming.


Craig Matthews
Thermography

No comments:

Post a Comment