Wednesday 2 May 2012

Another sunset of pleasantness

First things first,

For the Competition Click This Link ->Here<- Or Scroll Down!




Now back to the regular blogness!

Yesterday evening Off I trotted to take some photos of the downing sun. I had a good think about a location, I wanted vast open land between me and the sun, so I chose a lovely farming area. Which a 'Farm Manager' quickly tried to shoo me away because he thought I was terrorising his land on my quad bike.

















 That was the evenings antics, now let me show you a couple of the things I did during the day.






 



Thanks for looking at my blog, and don't forget to enter the competition below. It makes me happy when people show interest.

Until next time.


Craig Matthews
Thermography.

No comments:

Post a Comment