Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Sheep are in Grave Danger...

It's not every morning that you drive by a church yard and see a herd of sheep grazing amongst the graves. This occured yesterday morning, but alas I didn't have the D80 with me at the time.

This morning I had hoped that they would be there. I arrived, and to my joy they were.


-- Viewer Warning --

The following images may make you go 'Awwwwww'









 
Sorry for the bumshot, they weren't facing a friendly direction, but I had to take advantage of this situation.



This guy was such a poser. Loud too, he kept trying to talk to me.





These following ones I think are my favourite.





Thank you again for looking, I hope you like these because I am so happy with these shots.


I am quite liking this nature photography, there may be more in the future...



Craig.

1 comment: