Tuesday 17 April 2012

Cotswold Wander

This weekend, as well as going on a trackday in my motorcar, my friends and I went for a walk to the top of Cleeves Hill, Cheltenham.

The following set of images is from that walk. Some I am very proud of. Some I wish I had taken a few more to get the right levels. This is another of those moments where the LCD has lied, and got back to a dark room and saw how over exposed everything was.

























As I said I really like some of these.

I would like to thank my friends Mark, Sarah, and Nick for this weekend.


I hope you enjoyed these photos this week. I must say it was really chilly up there on that hill.


Craig Matthews
Thermography

1 comment:

  1. LOVE picture number 20 of these! Epic shot and makes the whole place look somehow like a model hill! Lovely photo man!

    ReplyDelete