Tuesday 29 November 2011

The exposure to the elements

Again I took to the streets with the need to photograph things. I've been meaning to do these shots for a small while now, but I hadn't found anywhere within acceptable walking distance to do it. That was until my walk on saturday where I found a lovely footbridge.

My intentions were to get some good long exposure shots of the local bypass. I guess it was a success.

Good vantage point, and good pictures, I hope you agree.




After taking photographs of the roundabout I decided to venture closer to it.



Note the Back to the Future/Starship Enterprise vehicle in the following shot.




Well this concludes my first stint on long exposure with vehicles. Next I might try Long exposure shots of the skyscape.


Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment